THE MOST COMPLETE TAX SOFTWARE ON THE MARKET
Thanks, we will contact you soon
Up to 100 Transactions and 2 tax analysis per month.
Up to 1000 Transactions and 10 tax analysis per month. Use custom features: Portfolio Tracker and Audit Trail.
Unlimited version. Use custom features: Portfolio Tracker and Audit Trail.
The final estimated price is :
- Quickly and automatically imports data from exchanges and wallets
- Accurately calculates gains and losses
- Generates downloadable IRS documentation (Form 8949 & Schedule D)
- Integrates with TurboTax, TaxAct and H&R Online
- Supports multiple tax years
- Performs Fifo or Lifo to maximize your deduction and minimize gains.
- Directly syncs with blockchains
- Import mining
Start Free & Pay Only When You File
No Credit Card Required
100% Money Back Gaurantee
- Get a hands on tax review and complete tax filing by an accountant who understands cryptocurrency for as low as $150.
AWARD WINNERS AT
AS SEEN IN
- TaxToken offers an enterprise software and API that can be custom integrated into your platform to offer tax filing features for your users. Contact us to learn more and receive an estimate!
WHY CHOOSE TAXTOKEN?
Plug in your downloaded tax documents directly in to TurboTax.
TAX MINIMIZATION ALGORYTHM
Our patent-pending technology categorizes transactions for you and automatically recognizes transfers between accounts.
We do not store Personally Identifying Information or report to the IRS.
Switch between FIFO, LIFO and more. Report multiple years.
Our videos and guides help you every step of the way.
We are trusted by CPAs and partnered with industry leaders.
We know taxes can be complicated. Our user friendly guides and team is here to help.
API integration enables you to sync your entire exchange history so you never have to manually enter a trade again.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is included in the free trial?
Is this online, or do I download software?
Do I really have to pay taxes on my cryptocurrency investments?
Yes. The IRS has already sued Coinbase and forced the popular cryptocurrency exchange to turn over records on more than 14,000 taxpayers. This creates
Is the free trial really free?
What Exchanges do you support?
Have I triggered a Taxable Event?
In short, everything that is not buying, transferring or donating cryptocurrency is a taxable event. Exchanging crypto to crypto, selling, mining, purchasing goods/services and being paid in crypto are all taxable events. Still confused? You’re not alone.